Search This Blog

Monday 9 May 2011

Diary of a new blogger - the 3rd post

We have been away over Easter - camping in Derbyshire and this has had somewhat of a negative impact on my progress as a new blogger.

On the positive side we had a fantastic time in Derbyshire, the weather was fantastic and I have some great ideas for future posts but on the downside I have not been keeping up with the tasks that I have been sent through my weekly E blog course courtesy of littlemummy.com

I feel a bit like a naughty school girl although I know that no one is checking up on me.  Perhaps I feel like this because I am keen to master this new blog world and know that I won't do it if I don't learn more and continue with the lessons.

Either way - with the mantra 'I must do better' I will keep working through it and add some more content to this blog as well.

Keep your fingers crossed for me this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment