Search This Blog

Friday 1 April 2011

The Inaugral Post

The last few years (OK 6 years if I'm being honest!) have been a bit of a whirlwind.  This has included the birth of my twins, learning which way is up with a baby (or babies), bereavement, going back to work, leaving work, moving house and county, having another baby and finding a job.  Whew!!  When you write it down you see what a lot you have actually done with your time.

However, with my youngest daughter coming up to her third birthday I feel that things are settling down and now I can maybe squeeze in some things for me.  And catching up with technology is on that list!

So....I have gathered courage and with the help of an e-blogger course from the littlemummy blog I am venturing into the world of blogging.  Please be warned though it is a weekly course and I have only received the first one so lots to learn - but look how far I have come already.  My first post!

If truth be told I have always harboured a desire to be a writer (I love books) and this feels like a step in that direction even if no one ever views it.

I'm not quite sure which direction this blog will take but my thoughts at this stage is that this is a blog which aims to support, encourage and inspire by sharing information and ideas.  I am hoping in the next few weeks to list top tips for parenting twins from pregnancy to the school years.

In these difficult economic times I think it would also be really valuable to share money saving tips, news and details on where to find those bargains.

Holiday season is also approaching and I'm keen to share what I know of family friendly places to visit and also learn where I could go next.

Finally, I am hoping to be able to showcase some inspirational ideas for business and lifestyle from real women across the country.  I think we should be careful that we don't spend our lives yearning for something else but on the other hand if there is something that you have always wanted to do then I hope that by sharing other people's experiences it may help you decide if and how you can give it a go.  Within the limits of life, love and the universe of course!!

Well, I am very proud to bring my first blog to a close and am excited to see what challenges tomorrow brings.

But first - is there a spell checker on this thing?????

No comments:

Post a Comment